Volunteers are the most important team of the Universiade. Be a part of it!
UniVolontà, the gold of NAPOLI 2019!
Volunteers will represent the soul of the 30th Summer Universiade and will have the opportunity to work in the sports venues, to receive international delegations, to participate in operational activities and to contribute to communication and promotional activities for a unique experience in the world of competitive sport. Don’t miss it!
Take part in the organization of the second most important multi-sport event in the world!
- You must be 18 years old by April 1st, 2019 (There is no maximum age limit for volunteers);
- You must be an Italian or EU citizen; non-EU citizen must possess a short-stay visa.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Napoli 2019 official uniform;
- Reimbursement of expenses (25€ per day)
- Food and beverage;
- Free access to public transport to reach the assigned venues;
- Training sessions related to sporting events and non-profit sector management;
- More benefits to be defined;
- Official certificate of participation.
IT’S IMPORTANT TO KNOW THAT:
- Most of the shifts are scheduled from July 3rd to 14th. However, some shifts may be planned before or after this period;
- The minimum commitment is 5-6 days whit shifts of 6-8 hours (a day off is scheduled every 5-6 days of continuous activities);
- It is necessary to participate in the training sessions;
- The main field of activity will be: accreditation & technology; front office/info desk in both sport venues and athletes villages; hospitality; events and ceremonies management; marketing, communications & social media; protocol and international relations; transportation; venue management; HR;
- Candidates can specify the functional area or the Province of preference. We will try to meet your needs, but we cannot guarantee that all your requests will be satisfied.