The selection process for the project UniVolontà is ended.
We are delighted that so many of you have shown interest in becoming a part of our team. Thanks to you our fields of play are ready for the Universiade.
Universiade Napoli 2019 Volunteers Team
IT’S IMPORTANT TO KNOW THAT:
- Most of the shifts are scheduled from July 3rd to 14th. However, some shifts may be planned before or after this period;
- The minimum commitment is 5-6 days whit shifts of 6-8 hours (a day off is scheduled every 5-6 days of continuous activities);
- It is necessary to participate in the training sessions;
- The main field of activity will be: accreditation & technology; front office/info desk in both sport venues and athletes villages; hospitality; events and ceremonies management; marketing, communications & social media; protocol and international relations; transportation; venue management; HR;
- Candidates can specify the functional area or the Province of preference. We will try to meet your needs, but we cannot guarantee that all your requests will be satisfied.
- The interviews will continue only until the availability of volunteering positions is exhausted.