Dear UniVolontà candidates!
We are delighted that so many of you have shown interest in becoming a part of our team. Thanks to you most of our game fields are covered and ready for the event. For those of you who still want to apply, don’t worry, there are volunteering opportunities waiting for you.
From today on, only the activities and venues that are still available will be open for applications.
Universiade Napoli 2019 Volunteers Team
IT’S IMPORTANT TO KNOW THAT:
- Most of the shifts are scheduled from July 3rd to 14th. However, some shifts may be planned before or after this period;
- The minimum commitment is 5-6 days whit shifts of 6-8 hours (a day off is scheduled every 5-6 days of continuous activities);
- It is necessary to participate in the training sessions;
- The main field of activity will be: accreditation & technology; front office/info desk in both sport venues and athletes villages; hospitality; events and ceremonies management; marketing, communications & social media; protocol and international relations; transportation; venue management; HR;
- Candidates can specify the functional area or the Province of preference. We will try to meet your needs, but we cannot guarantee that all your requests will be satisfied.
- The interviews will continue only until the availability of volunteering positions is exhausted.