Dear International Volunteer, before you apply, remember that:
– Napoli2019 will not provide any visa and/or visa support, any accommodation and will not cover any travel cost from your country of origin;
– You must know Italian language.
JOIN US MEET THE WORLD!
Thanks for your interest in the Universiade. The International Volunteers Program is now available! If you are still interested in volunteering, please apply the form!
Happy to have you on board!
- You must have Italian or European citizenship; in the case of non-European citizenship you must have a temporary residence document valid in Italy;
- You must be 18 years old within the 1st of April 2019 (There is no maximum age limit for volunteers);
- You must collaborate for a minimum of 5 days for 6-8 hours each (it is specified that the working activities will never carry out for more than 5 days without getting a day off);
- You must know that most of the shifts will carry out between the 3rd and the 14th of July, even though some shifts could start before the 3rd of July;
- You must be available to attend training for volunteers;
- You must handle travelling and accommodation costs in the Campania region on your own unless otherwise agreed;
- You must respect the rules of behaviour of Napoli 2019 and accept the terms and conditions of participants;
- You must submit and satisfy the previous conditions.
SERVICES PROVIDED TO THE VOLUNTEERS OF UNIVERSIADE 2019 NAPOLI
- Napoli 2019 official uniform;
- Food and beverages for every working shifts;
- Access to transport to get to the work destinations;
- Official certificate of attendance.